Improve outcomes and decisions with Predictive Analytics
IBM SPSS Modeler
IBM SPSS Modeler is an extensive predictive analytics platform that is designed to bring predictive intelligence to decisions made by individuals, groups, systems and the enterprise. By providing a range of advanced algorithms and techniques that include text analytics, entity analytics, decision management and optimization, SPSS Modeler can help you consistently make the right decisions—from the desktop or within operational systems.
With IBM SPSS Modeler you can:
- Access a variety of data sources such as data warehouses, databases, Hadoop distributions or flat files to find hidden patterns in the data
- Deliver predictive, resource-aware and strategically aligned decisions to people and systems at the point of impact almost instantly
- Put analytics in the hands of whoever will benefit from it, regardless of their statistical or analytical background
- Solve your business problems with a single platform that is designed to handle simple descriptive analysis all the way to the most complex optimization problems
- Analyze vast amounts of data in less time while fully using your existing IT investments with in-database performance and minimized data movement
- Take advantage ofan open platform that can be deployed in most environments and integrated with other IBM solutions to bridge the gap between analytics and action
IBM SPSS Modeler has three versions. Which one you need depends on the type of analytics you are planning. If you’d like advice on this just get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Quickly discover patterns and trends in structured numerical data to model outcomes and make predictions that inform business decisions with predictive intelligence. A range of advanced algorithms, data manipulation and automated modeling and data preparation techniques in a highly intuitive interface support business users and experts alike.
Text analytics, entity analytics and social network analysis and more are added to the core capabilities of the Professional edition. Natural language processing techniques extract key concepts, sentiments and relationships from unstructured data and convert them to a structured format for predictive modeling. Entity analytics helps disambiguate identities of people, places and things to remove duplicates, find potential fraud and help improve modeling accuracy.
Build and deploy predictive models directly into your business processes with decision management so people and systems can make the right decisions every time. Decision management combines predictive analytics with rules, scoring and optimization in your organization’s processes and operational systems to provide recommended actions at the point of impact.
IBM SPSS Modeler Features
By integrating predictive analytics with decision management, scoring and optimization in your organization’s processes and operational systems, SPSS Modeler helps your users and systems make the right decision every time.
Automate and optimize transactional decisions by combining predictive analytics, rules and scoring to deliver recommended actions in real time.
Use a variety of modeling approaches in a single run and then compare the results of the different modeling methods.
Go beyond the analysis of structured numerical data and include information from unstructured text data, such as web activity, blog content, customer feedback, emails and social media comments.
Improve the coherence and consistency of data by resolving like entities even when the entities do not share any key values.
Social network analysis
Examine the relationships between social entities and the implications of these relationships on an individual’s behaviour.