Predictive Maintenance and Quality solutions access multiple data sources in real time to predict asset failure so that your organization can avoid costly downtime, reduce maintenance costs and improve operational efficiency. Driven by predictive analytics, these solutions detect even minor anomalies and failure patterns to determine the assets and operational processes that are at the greatest risk of failure or that can result to an increased number of faulty products and warranty claims. This early identification of issues helps you deploy limited maintenance resources more cost-effectively, maximise equipment uptime and enhance quality and supply chain processes, ultimately improving financial positioning, customer satisfaction and brand value.
Predictive Maintenance solutions will enable your organization:
- Predict when and where asset failures are likely to occur
- Leverage from Internet of Things (IoT) sensors readings on instrumented assets
- Combine external data with internal data, such as environmental and weather data with data from Asset Management and Supervisory Control Systems
- Avoid asset downtime and reduce maintenance cost
- Perform root-cause analyses of asset and process failures
- Mine maintenance logs to determine the most effective repair procedures and failure patterns
- Visualize maintenance and operational insights and ensure Operational Efficiency through alarms prioritization and recommendations
Predictive Quality solutions will enable your organization:
- Detect emerging quality problems and reliability issues early enough
- Avoid costly call backs and lost production
- Reduce scrap work, Inspections effort and Warranty claims
- Make adjustments to predictive maintenance schedules and corrective actions
- Maximise shipping rates cost-effectively
- Improve Brand Value and After Sales Support recommendations
Innovative companies consistently look for ways to achieve their goals more efficiently, quickly respond to market changes and take advantages of emerging opportunities. Predictive Maintenance and Quality solutions can help your organisation continuously improve Operational Efficiency by optimizing existing processes and turning operational data into actionable insights. Opportunities to improve operational efficiency, reduce operational costs and maximise productivity, exist in various operational areas, including:
- Workforce and Resources Scheduling
- Equipment and Spare-Parts Inventory
- Capital and Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Building Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
Predictive maintenance can be applied in:
Predictive Maintenance Resources
One of the leading Oil and Gas producers in the Asia-Pacifid region, managed to save millions by deploying a predictive asset monitoring and alert system.
Santos developed predictive models that ingest data from SCADA-connected assets and many other sources, giving early warning of potential failures and opportunities to improve uptime and production.
Automotive manufacturer increases productivity for cylinder-head production by 25 percent.
- 50 percent reduction in the time taken to ramp up the process to Daimler’s target levels.
- Enables rapid adjustments by monitoring the process in near real time.
Optmising operations with big data and analytics solutions enables organisations to improve operational efficiency of assets and critical infrastructure and take a proactive approach to preventing or minimising costly outages.
Discover the specific benefits predictive maintenance solutions provide asset-intensive organizations.
- Maximize asset productivity
- Optimize asset-associated processes
Presidion’s Data Readiness Assessment (DRA) helps clients to achieve an accurate understanding of where they are in relation to data held to address their maintenance objectives.
"We are opening up a whole new approach for predictive and prescriptive analytics in oil and gas."
Steven BennManager, Exploration and Production Technologies, Santos Ltd.
“We have already made huge progress in improving root cause identification, optimizing operating conditions and reducing operational costs in specific processes.”
Eric ParadisIBM Bromont
"Analytics gives us a method of assessing impact of factors that we may not be able to measure directly – so we can do more with the data we already have, instead of making big investments in hightech equipment."
Matthieu Lirette-GelinasIBM Bromont
"Our turbines have an alarm built-in by the manufacturer which is triggered 30 minutes before a major failure, but with our data we can predict such an event 30 hours before it happens."
Erez DalyIsrael Electric Corporation (IEC)
Would you like to see how Predictive Analytics can help you achieve your goals?
Request a Consultation with a member of our insight team!