Delivers Usable Inventory Insights to Reduce Your Inventory Levels by Up to 50%
Remove Obsolete Stock with Immediate Stock Rationalisation
Investigate Inventory Costs and Usage
Improve Data Quality of Inventory
Optimise Stock Levels and Reorder Points
Presidion Inventory Insights, also known as Smart Inventory Management (SIM), is an integrated, preconfigured Analytics based Inventory Management capability that will enable you to:
- Profile and optimise Inventory levels and reorder points. (Reduce stock by up to 50%)
- Identify obsolete stock and set appropriate levels based on item criticality for insurance and safety stock
- Receive Insightful recommendations that are aimed to deliver immediate and ongoing savings. Visual and Interactive Dashboards help prioritise categories that will deliver the most immediate savings
- Use Advanced data models that accurately show both when and why stock reorder points should be set, and extreme stock data usage to improve stock planning
Presidion Inventory Insights integrates directly into leading Asset Management systems such as Maximo and SAP and can be delivered as an on-premise or cloud solution
Watch these our 2 min demo to see how it works.
Clear and tangible results!
It is expected a reduction in the stock that should enable us to release the cash, which is currently tied up in inventory, for other purposes. Other positive benefits are: identify stock that is going to become obsolete and free up warehouse space.
Who will benefit most from Presidion Inventory Insights?
– Organisations with diverse stock, including both moving and non-moving SKUs.
– Organisations with different criticality of SKUs, including slow-moving critical stock that could lead to catastrophic failure if a stock out occurs.
Size of stock: more than £150,000 in value
Industries that will benefit most
|Manufacturing||Energy & Utilities||Distribution|
|Maintenance Services||Infrastructure (ports/airports)||Travel & Transport|
Would you like to see how Inventory Insights can help you achieve your goals?
Request a Consultation with a member of our insight team!
"Presidion’s high level of expertise with the tools and deep understanding of our industry helped us to embed commercially valuable predictive analytics capabilities into our business processes, and start realising the benefits very quickly."
Anthony O’NeillDirector of Planning, Insight and Analytics at eir
"The expertise and dedication of the Presidion consultants who worked with us exceeded our expectations. They really took a ‘partnership approach’ to ensure we achieved all of the objectives of this project."
Michael MorrisInfrastructure Manager, Safefood.
"As we draw towards the successful conclusion of the above project I want to express my thanks to your staff and my admiration for their skills and professionalism."
Loman O’ByrneChief Executive, South Dublin County Enterprise Board
"Presidion were brilliant. They helped us turn our situation around so that we are now spending 80% driving outsights out of our data and 20% of our time actually collating data. We are now able to concentrate our time and resources implementing our customer strategy."
Stephen MoranBank of Ireland