In order to anticipate, or quickly respond to, demand and supply changes, utilities need to improve strategic alignment, strengthen customer focus and gain visibility into impact of customer, supply and financial decisions.
Presidion Predictive Analytics solutions for water, electricity and other utility suppliers help them:
- Identify and understand customer behavioural patterns
- Forecast water consumption and energy usage
- Align supply and distribution to customer demands
- Predict maintenance issues and reduce impact
Predictive maintenance solutions from Presidion can predict when and where equipment’s failures are likely to occur, avoiding unanticipated equipment downtime and reducing maintenance costs.
Discover the specific benefits predictive maintenance solutions provide asset-intensive organizations.
- Maximize asset productivity
- Optimize asset-associated processes
Demand Planning and Customer analytics
Drive revenue growth, increase competitiveness and improve customer loyalty by better understanding customer needs and aligning your supply and distribution to their demand.
Predictive analysis used to understand water consumption, improving resource management.
- Improves water distribution for 450 municipalities by 100 percent
- Reduces the prediction error for future water consumption to around 4 to 5 percent through precise statistical modeling
- Accelerates the process for predicting national water consumption from a month to 30 minutes.
Presidion’s Data Readiness Assessment (DRA) helps clients to achieve an accurate understanding of where they are in relation to data held to address their maintenance objectives.
"We are opening up a whole new approach for predictive and prescriptive analytics in oil and gas."
Steven BennManager, Exploration and Production Technologies, Santos Ltd.
Would you like to see how Predictive Analytics can help you achieve your goals?
Request a Consultation with a member of our insight team!