Event: Drive Operational Effectiveness through Advanced Analytics
Is fast evolving technology challenging you to stay ahead of the competition?
- Embracing the digital transformation in your industry?
- Leveraging analytical insights to optimise maintenance of high value assets?
- Making evidence based decisions?
Registration is now open for the key IBM-Presidion UK Predictive Operations event of the year.
Join us on the 7th of June to meet Industry thought leaders, get their insights, learn and network with your peers in the field of Operational Analytics.
Hear one of the Key Note Speakers, Rob McCullagh, Strategic Account Director at Presidion, talking about “How to Infuse Intelligence in your Operations Using Analytics”.
Come along and immerse yourself in Industry Leading Analytics!
During this seminar you will:
- Hear how the era of Cognitive can drive your digital transformation with use cases such as Kone Lifts
- Hear how the power of Advanced Analytics can reduce your operational costs by moving to a predictive maintenance schedule.
- See demonstrations of Predictive Maintenance which can drive your operational efficiency.
- Understand how analytics can infuse intelligence in your operation
- Talk to a panel of experts and ask questions about this evolving industry
- Shape your digital transformation strategy with Advanced Analytics.
Don’t miss out this opportunity and book your place now!
|9.30 am||Kick off and Welcome – Jon Barron (IBM)|
|9.35 am||IBM Point of View on Industry 4.0 – Paul Davis (IBM)|
|10.00 am||OSIsoft – Industry 4.0 Using PI to drive business value in the new analytics world – Andrew Lord (OSIsoft)|
|10.20 am||OSIsoft and the IBM journey – Mark Enslin (OSIsoft)|
|10.40 am||Maximo – New modules in Maximo – Mobile, scheduler all driving value from the digital transformation – Cyrus Sorab (IBM)|
|11.00 am||Coffee Break|
|11.15 am||Predictive Maintenance and Quality – What does Good look like – Sanna Randalius (IBM)|
|11.45 am||Driving value from Analytics – Real World Use cases – Rob McCullagh (Presidion)|
|12.05 pm||Panel – Q&A with Jon Barron (IBM)|