Watson IoT – From The Edge to the Cloud Event
Rob McCullagh, Strategic Account Director at Presidion, will be speaking at about “The Value of your Assets and Analytics” at IoT Innovation from EDGE to the Cloud.
The Internet of Things is here and is changing the way we do business as we know it. Four IoT thought leaders are coming together to share thoughts and open discussions around innovating business and the world around us with the Internet of Things.
As partners in the IoT world, we’ve come together to take the cloud to the EDGE. The edge of what you ask? Shifting from the “connected device” to the “intelligent device” is computing on the edge. Making a connected device faster, smarter, autonomous, and innovative than ever before. This is changing the way we build IoT systems by enabling a new generation of low latency, intelligent analytics that can process and act on the device-generated data in real-time, applicable to all industries. Driving action from data at the edge into the cloud and to your business users.
Come sit on the edge with us for a morning of keynotes, presentations, and networking with peers and industry leaders who are shaking up IoT. You’ll have the opportunity to hear stories from customers, ask a panel of industry leaders questions, see it all in the flesh with a real and live conveyor belt machine that will be on site, and more. We’ve carefully crafted an incredible line-up of presenters, including Rob McCullagh, Strategic Account Director at Presidion, who are prepared to arm you with new strategies, insights, and IoT know-how to take your business to the next level.
As they say…”if you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space!”
– “Disruption in the Emerging Age of IoT” by Sven Strassburg, Watson IoT Architect, IBM
– “Gain Insights from your Assets at the EDGE” by Toby Mclean, Chief Solutions Architect, PrismTech an Adlink Company
– Live Demo “Why PMQi? Insight from Loading a Conveyor Belt” by Toby Mclean, Chief Solutions Architect, PrismTech an Adlink Company
– “The Value of your Assets and Analytics” by Rob McCullagh, Strategic Account Director, Presidion
– “From Insights to Actions: Driving Value from your Asset Management Systems” by Cyrus Sorab, Smarter Infrastructure Technical Team Leader, IBM