IBM Analytics Live 2015
Turn data and analytics into competitive advantage
2nd July 2015 – The Oval, London
In today’s competitive marketplace, business leaders are racing to convert data and insights gained through analytics into meaningful results. Indeed we can see how the use of analytics has surged in the past twelve months as smart organisations are harnessing its power to improve efficiency and to gain competitive advantage.
At IBM Analytics Live:
- You will discover how successful leaders are infusing analytics throughout their enterprises, using multiple data sources and systems to drive simpler, smarter and faster decision making.
- You’ll hear how organisations like your own have grasped the opportunity to improve both operational performance and to deliver enhanced customer benefits.
- You’ll not only hear what we think about the power of analytics, but also directly what our customers are achieving today (as the saying goes “the proof of the pudding is in the eating”).
Don’t miss out this opportunity and book your place now!
- 9.00 – Arrival and registration in Analytics Solutions zone
- 10.00 – Welcome – Andrew Wilcock, Vice President, Analytics, IBM UKI
- 10.10 – IBM Keynote – Gene Villeneuve,Director, Analytic Solutions Europe
- 10.40 – Customer case study
- 11.10 – Coffee
- 11.40 – Customer case study
- 12.10 – Customer case study
- 12.40 – Question and answer panel
- 1.00 – Lunch in the Analytics Solutions zone
- 2.00 – Analytics Solutions break-out sessions
- A. From Hype to Insight: Transforming industries with insights gained from the Internet of Things
- B. Developing a more intelligent approach to strategic asset management
- C. Growing and retaining your customer base with customer analytics
- D. Analytics in the Cloud – Driving business innovation through cloud computing and analytics solutions
- 2.50 – Break
- 3.10 – Customer case study break-out tracks x 4
- 3.50 – Tea
- 4.20 – Customer case study break-out tracks x 4 repeat
- 4.50 – Drinks & canapes
- 6.00 – Close
Customer speakers confirmed so far:
- National Grid
- Friends Life/Aviva
- Premier Farnell,
- Camden Council
- Clear Returns
- The Red10
- Honest Café
- Directors and managers of business functions including:
- Customer Services
- Directors and managers of Data Analytics and Information Management
We look forward to seeing you there, reserve your place today!
*Registration link redirects to IBM website
If you have any question contact us on +44 (0)208 757 8820 / +353 (0)1 415 0234 or send us an email [email protected].