At least 10 percent of all insurance claims are inflated or fraudulent - costing the industry as much as €30 billion annually. Predictive analytics solutions from Presidion can help you catch a greater percentage of fraudulent claims - without slowing down the claims process.
Fraud detection solutions from Presidion can help you detect and minimise fraudulent claims at each stage of the claim lifecycle. Predictive analytics technology helps you instantly determine which claims qualify for immediate approval and flag suspicious claims for follow up. Accurately determine which claims should be settled quickly - and which require additional investigation - even in firms with very high claim volumes.
|Home credit provider detects and prevents fraud
Provident Financial identifies 80 percent of the fraud by using SPSS Statistics and IBM-SPSS Modeler. Read more
Our solutions support your fraud detection objectives by enabling you to:
- Detect fraud consistently throughout the life of a claim, to predict and prevent fraud at each stage.
- Automatically detect new forms of fraud with analytics that "learn" from your data.
- Support the overriding claims adjusting goal of moving claims to closure quickly, keeping costs down while providing a high level of service.
- Analyse textual claim data such as accident descriptions for indicators of fraudulent behavior.
- Refresh models automatically from investigation results to further refine the automated assessment process.
|White Paper: Recognize the many faces of fraud
Detect and prevent fraud by finding subtle patterns and associations in your data. Read more
Presidion predictive analytics solutions help you minimise claims risk and maximise customer value by integrating real-time analysis within your existing systems and processes. Predictive analytics uses advanced techniques to improve decision making based on historic data - empowering your organisation to create revenue opportunities and reduce loss at every stage of the claims lifecycle.