Presidion has exciting opportunities throughout our company that fit many skill sets and interests. Due to our expansion to the UK we are actively recruiting Data Mining Consultants and Account Managers. We encourage talented people to explore career opportunities with us.
Below is a list of current openings. To apply please e-mail your C.V and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Dublin 8
Presidion (formerly SPSS Ireland) are looking to employ a Services Consultant to join it’s exciting Services team. We are involved in consultancy projects in a variety of industries including financial services, telecommunications, utilities, government bodies, etc. The role will involve the consultant implementing a complete end to end solution utilising their data analytics skills.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Consulting requirements:
- Understanding and experience of data analysis and manipulation techniques on Client data
- Understanding and experience of the application of statistical models on Client data
- Ability to create and interpret statistical models
- Ability to translate statistical models for non-technical audience
- Experience in report writing and presentation of results to Management audiences
- Training: Candidate would be required to conduct training courses in the full range of the SPSS analytical suite of software, survey methodology and statistical analysis.
- Sales Engineering: Presales support regarding product demonstrations, solution design and presentation.Creation of new product ideas.
- Technical Support: Provision of SPSS Technical Support
- Other Duties: Provide technical, product and Statistical support for colleagues
Degree in any of the following disciplines: Statistics/Mathematics or other highly numerate degree.
Experience in research and statistical analysis
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in a research/analytical role using SPSS-IBM software or equivalent analysis tool
- Experience with a data mining tool e.g. Modeler [Clementine], Enterprise Miner , etc. an advantage
- Experience in training/teaching/giving presentations is an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Experience in project co-ordination and planning, and the ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent inter-personal, organisational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to learn.