* Past webinars can be accessed on demand.
Recorded on Thursday 23rd March 2017
Quality issues lead to high production costs, low production yields and high scrap rates that erode margins. Applying Predictive Analytics to your production line allows you to predict when asset behaviours associated with poor quality products are going to occur.
Watch this recorded webinar from March 23rd where our speakers shared their experience in the industry.
In this session you will:
- Learn how Predictive Quality uses multiple data sources to identify unique patterns in asset behaviour to predict quality issues
- Discover how you can apply Predictive Quality to your own production line to reduce scrap, costs and warrantee rates
- Hear from our in-house experts on the best approaches for getting started with Predictive Quality and the types of returns you should expect
Recorded on Wednesday 15th March 2017
You are sitting on a huge amount of data but are you getting any new information from it?
Watch this recorded webinar to see how you can leverage all your existing and new data that is now flowing through your organisation.
Our two speakers Rebecca Shockley, Global Big Data & Analytics Research Leader at IBM Institute for Business Value, and Rob McCullagh, Strategic Account Director at Presidion, shared their experience in the industry covering topics such as:
- The Digital Revolution in Insurance
- The Art of the Possible: Cognitive Analytics in Insurance
Recorded: February 2017
Watch our on demand webinar and learn how to access the latest features added in SPSS Statistics 24 and SPSS Modeler 18 for improved productivity and smarter data management.
Predictive Analytics in Insurance – Getting it Right When Your Customers Need You Most – Recorded: November 2016
The explosion of new sources of data in all its forms (structured or unstructured), like Social Media or Internet of Things, drastically changes the insights Insurers can gain about the needs and expectations of their current customers.
Join us for this live webinar where our two outstanding speakers Tony Boobier and Dr. Claire Jordan will share their experience and success stories in delivering analytics solutions in insurance, and practically answer the following questions:
- How can Advanced Analytics practically improve the quality of customer experience when it matters most?
- How can analytics positively impact key business processes during moments of truth?
- What does it mean to be an Analytics Insurance Enterprise and what benefits can be gained?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Masterclass: Reality bites – Recorded: September 2016
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has finally been published and our clients are now planning to ensure they can demonstrate the steps they have taken towards compliance by its application date on 25th May 2018. The GDPR will become immediately applicable to any organisation that operates in the EU market and processes EU data subject personal information.
Join this webinar including live Q&A to hear IBM experts answering questions such as:
- What will the GDPR mean for my organisation?
- Where do I start on the journey to compliance?
- What tools and technology are available to help?
Transforming Maintenance with Predictive Analytics – Recorded: September 2016
With the availability of more and more data, Utilities and Manufacturing companies can truly embrace the data revolution of Industry 4.0, and effectively transform business as usual using data analytics. Things will change across key areas of the value chain, and Maintenance is a key process that will be truly transformed through Predictive Maintenance.
Join us for this practical webinar where Pierre Baviera and Alan McMahon will be sharing their experience in the industry and answering key questions such as:
- What Predictive Maintenance really is and what is not?
- How to develop this capability for superior business performance?
- How to leverage the data that you already have access to?
- How to deploy the insights into your business?
Identify your best customers with IBM SPSS Direct Marketing – Recorded: August 2016
Join this webinar to understand how predictive analytics can help you target those most likely to respond to offers, identify which offers to send and how to tailor your products and offerings towards customers’ specific needs.
Hear how IBM SPSS Direct Marketing can help marketers gain deeper customer insight and improve the profitability of marketing campaigns, by:
- Identifying which customers are likely to respond to specific promotional offers
- Developing a marketing strategy for each customer group
- Comparing the effectiveness of direct mail campaigns
- Boosting profits and reducing costs by mailing only to those customers most likely to respond
- Identifying by postal code the responses to your campaigns
Step beyond spreadsheets – Wednesday 27th July 2016, 11AM GMT
Whether you are a basic business user, analyst or programmer IBM SPSS Statistics will help you move beyond spreadsheets to find the answers you need to run your business better, faster, more efficiently and more profitably.
Join us for our live webinar with Q&A and see how you can easily:
- Import and merge data from different sources
- Manage large data sets – millions of rows in fact
- Eliminate costly sorting jumbles and identify duplicate or missing records
- Automate reports, analysis or charts and update them with a single click
- Use words instead of numeric code – no more guessing what variables means
- Use advanced analysis techniques to gain faster and more powerful insight
IBM SPSS + R = Powerful Analytical Combination – Thursday 14th July 2016, 11AM GMT
Register for our live webinar with Q&A to find out how combining SPSS and R can give you the best of both worlds:
- Distribute R packages to a wide range of users
- Make R accessible to non-programmers with a GUI-front end
- Carry out complicated analysis without a steep learning curve
- Remove the burden of extracting, transforming and manipulating data before analysis
- Produce presentation-quality graphs and pivot tables
- Collaborate and securely share models and statistical analysis
Learn more about how SPSS and R together can create a powerful solution for your advanced data analysis.
What’s new in SPSS Modeler v18 – Recorded: Wednesday 4th May 2016, 11AM GMT
Watch this overview of SPSS Modeler and how it can prepare you to meet today’s analytical challenges with:
- Out-of-the-box access to big data algorithms
- Access to the latest in open source technology without programming
- Expanded analytics capabilities available from the IBM SPSS community
- Simplified adoption of predictive analytics with expanded OS support
Don’t miss your chance to see a demo of the new IBM SPSS Modeler….watch it today!
Get Started with Customer Analytics – Recorded: Tuesday 10th May 2016, 11AM GMT
We explain how customer data holds important insight about preferences, behaviours and attitudes, and how you can unlock this insight to attract, grow and retain profitable customers.IBM SPSS can help you to get started with Customer Analytics:
- Discover clusters of customers with similar characteristics to create customised marketing campaigns.
- Understand customer preferences to optimise cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Identify sources of customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction.
- Understand who is most likely to leave and take action to prevent this.
What’s new in IBM SPSS Statistics v24 – Recorded: Tuesday 19th April 2016, 11AM GMT
See what’s new in the latest release of IBM SPSS Statistics. You’ll learn about exciting new enhancements to help you:
- Explore, install and update extensions using the new extensions hub.
- Create and share extensions easily based on R/Python and SPSS syntax.
- Experience a new way to import and export most popular file types.
- Improve flexibility and productivity using ground-breaking feature enhancements.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how you can achieve faster, more insightful data analysis….register today!
Predictive analytics for student recruitment and retention – Recorded: Thursday, 14 April 2016, 11 AM GMT
How can you keep more students enrolled until graduation…by knowing who’s most likely to leave! Join us for this webinar where you can learn how you can improve student recruitment and retention using predictive analytics.
Get started with Data Mining – Recorded: Tuesday, 9 February 2016, 11 AM GMT.
Unlock insight from almost any type of data and find the answers you need.
Organisations of all sizes rely on data mining and text analytics to reveal insights hidden in their data. In this presentation, we show you how you can easily get started with data mining and text analytics with IBM SPSS Modeler.
Text Analytics for Surveys – Recorded: Wednesday, 16 March 16 2016, 11 AM GMT
Analyse survey text and discover valuable insights.
In this on-demand webinar where we demonstrate the potential of text analytics for uncovering themes and sentiments in open-ended survey responses and how to easily make your text survey responses usable in quantitative analysis. We show you how you can save time and gain more insight about what your respondents are really saying.
- Build expert forecasts in a flash – Recorded: Thursday, 14 January 2016, 11 AM GMT
- IBM Social Media Analytics – Recorded: Thursday, October 01, 2015, 11:00 AM GMT
- Next Steps to Marketing Excellence – Recorded: Tuesday, October 06, 2015, 11:00 AM GMT
- Text Analytics for Surveys webinar – Recorded: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 11:00 AM GMT
- A better way to collect the data you need – Recorded: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 11:00 AM GMT
- First Steps to Marketing Excellence – Recorded: Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 11:00 AM GMT