Presidion provides predictive analytic solutions to a broad base of clients across UK and Ireland. Our success is underpinned by our ability to leverage our understanding of clients’ businesses to deliver analytical strategies and solutions that deliver substantive bottom line impact. We are about translating data into actionable insights. Presidion combines 20 years of in-house domain expertise with world class technology from IBM SPSS and Open Source.
The demand for predictive analytics is growing hugely as a result of advances in usability and data access. Presidion has clients across a broad spectrum of sectors including: Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications & Utilities, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government and Academia. Presidion holds the award for Top Performing Analytics partner by IBM.
Below is a list of current openings (click to see the description). To apply please e-mail your C.V. and Cover letter to email@example.com.
Presidion are looking to hire a Senior Consultant Analyst to expand their Client Services Team ensuring that the organisation consistently delivers excellence to all clients whilst delivering on its ambitious growth plans. The role will involve the consultant implementing complete end to end solutions utilising both their business consulting skills and their data analytics skills for a range of clients based in the UK & Ireland.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provision of superior consultancy and business analysis in the areas of advanced analytics, data analysis and data manipulation.
- Creation, interpretation and deployment of advanced analytics models addressing concrete solutions to our customers’ business issues.
- Production of reports and presentations adapted to a variety of audiences both technical and business.
- Proactive sales support including demos, workshops, solution design and presentation.
- Creation of new product innovation and contribution to thought leadership drawing on your experience.
- Master or PhD from a leading University in a quantitative discipline such as business analytics, mathematics, statistics, operational research, physical or computer science.
- Strong practical understanding of the application of analytics to business issues across multiple industries and varying size client engagements.
- Experience in conducting analysis for evidence based decision making, developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions.
- Exceptional analytical skills, proficient in IBM SPSS, Enterprise Miner, Open Source Languages (R, Python) , excel and comfortable handling and analysing large data sets.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, organisational and time-management skills, even when under pressure.
- Can coach less experienced team members and colleagues.
- Commercially astute.
- Identifies and defines complex problems, assesses appropriate solutions from options developed logically.
- Quickly adapts to and recognises the implications of changes in business strategy before and during projects.
- Capable of leading workshops and architecting a solution from an IT perspective, system requirements, supporting software .installations and versioning, and understanding of DB and automation (incl. C&Ds).
- Plans and organises complex work streams; manages materials/technology effectively to best deliver value and quality to the client.
- Develops project plans based on CRISP and Presidion PM approach incorporating experience into estimates and risk mitigation.
- Engages clients using a range of influencing skills.
- Generates leads and referrals through an understanding of client needs or sector opportunities.
- Ensures that their personal actions safeguard Presidion’s interests.
- Demonstrates a collaborative work approach and supports their Presidion and client colleagues to work together to achieve success.
- Respects, accommodates and adapts to the diversity of individuals, work arrangements, travel, styles and approaches.
- Proactively delivers excellence in all circumstances and encourages others to also.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, passionate, goal focused, and willing to learn.
Job Title: Services Programme Manager
Presidion are looking to hire a Services Programme Manager to expand their Client Services Team ensuring that the organisation consistently delivers excellence to all clients whilst delivering on its ambitious growth plans. The Services Programme Manager will oversee the day to day running of the Client Services Team, leading client engagements in Ireland and the UK to deliver value and ROI to both the client and Presidion. The Services Programme Manager reports to the COO.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Project Management within the Client Services Department working with other Project Managers ensuring conformance to Presidion Project Management (PM) Framework
- Project Management of client engagements adhering to the Presidion PM framework
- Serve as a primary project point of contact during the project with clients ensuring that clients’ expectations properly defined and understood by delivery team
- Promotes and ensure processes, both administrative and time recording related are adhered
- Reporting weekly and monthly on overall status of projects to the COO
- Optimal scheduling of consultants across Consultancy, Pre-Sales, Training, Support and Innovation
- Supports and drives new sales and repeat business, building trust and credibility with clients through delivery of on-going excellent service and an understanding of the sector/market
- Delivers constructive feedback in a timely manner to colleagues in acceptable timeframes
- Degree level minimum with business management qualification
- Project Management Qualified with an understanding of different methodologies
- 5 years plus Project Management experience
- 2 years plus in a similar management role
- Familiar with and experience of applying CRISP
- Exemplar Project Management skills with experience leading multiple projects concurrently in various industries, of varying complexity and duration
- Consistently delivery programmes to plan, scope, quality and budget, managing deviations from each in a way that provides ROI to both the client and Presidion
- Exemplar reporting skills to both clients and internally, demonstrating succinct and informative reporting.
- Understanding of the application of analytics to business issues across multiple industries and varying size client engagements
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent inter-personal, organisational and time-management skills
- Experience performance managing individuals, coaching and developing a team
- Demonstrates excellent influencing and management skills across clients, partners and third parties that ensures value is created for both client and Presidion
- Exemplar reporting skills, consistently managing KPIs to ensure Presidion is performing from a Services point of view.
- Applies excellent project management, and ensures work is scoped and scheduled such that the entire consultant team can best deliver value and quality to the client
- Exemplifies excellent and timely communication skills both in delivering good and bad news and managing solutions to mitigate and address issues
- Capable of driving change transformation and guides the client through each stage
- Provides oversight across all projects,incl PMO report on time to COO, overseeing budgets on individual projects, and acts as a mentor for PMs, challenging them to identify mitigating actions to deliver higher ROI
- Capable of adapting leadership and management style to varying situations and providing appropriate level of oversight
- Demonstrates the ability to engage and communicate persuasively on a ‘peer to peer’ basis with a broad range of clients up to and including board level
- Understands basic contractual obligations and key contractual components that are critical to Presidion’s commercial/legal position