Presidion provides predictive analytic solutions to a broad base of clients across UK and Ireland. Our success is underpinned by our ability to leverage our understanding of clients’ businesses to deliver analytical strategies and solutions that deliver substantive bottom line impact. We are about translating data into actionable insights. Presidion combines 20 years of in-house domain expertise with world class technology from IBM SPSS and Open Source.
The demand for predictive analytics is growing hugely as a result of advances in usability and data access. Presidion has clients across a broad spectrum of sectors including: Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications & Utilities, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government and Academia. Presidion holds the award for Top Performing Analytics partner by IBM.
Below is a list of current openings (click to see the description). To apply please e-mail your C.V. and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presidion are looking to hire a Senior Consultant Analyst to expand their Client Services Team ensuring that the organisation consistently delivers excellence to all clients whilst delivering on its ambitious growth plans. The role will involve the consultant implementing complete end to end solutions utilising both their business consulting skills and their data analytics skills for a range of clients based in the UK & Ireland.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provision of superior consultancy and business analysis in the areas of advanced analytics, data analysis and manipulation, and application of statistical models on Client data
- Provision of consultancy services relating to the development of Corporate Analytics Capability Development and deployment of business insights
- Creation, interpretion and deployment of statistical models
- Project co-ordination and planning, handling a number of projects simultaneously
- Production or reports and presentations adapted to a variety of audiences both technical and business
- Conduct standard and customized training courses in the full range of the IBM SPSS analytical suite of software, survey methodology and statistical analysis.
- Pre-sales support including demos, workshops, solution design and presentation
- Provision of customer support for day to day and complex issues
- Creation of new product ideas and contribution to thought leadership drawing on your experience
- 5 years plus experience in a research/analytical role using SPSS, Sas, R or equivalent analysis tool
- Degree (Masters preferable) level, with demonstrable capability to quickly learn new technologies and grasp the application, and complimenting features to existing knowledge
- Strong practical understanding of the application of analytics to business issues across multiple industries and varying size client engagements
- Good understanding of strategic planning techniques and change management techniques
- Experience with a Predictive Analytics tool e.g. Modeler, Enterprise Miner an advantage
- Experience in project co-ordination/management using CRISP
- Experience in training/teaching/delivering presentations
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent inter-personal, organisational and time-management skills, even when under pressure
- Can coach less experienced team members and colleagues
- Commercially astute
- Identifies and defines complex problems, assesses appropriate solutions from options developed logically
- Quickly adapts to and recognises the implications of changes in business strategy before and during projects
- Capable of leading workshops and architecting a solution from an IT perspective, system requirements, supporting software installations and versioning, and understanding of DB and automation (incl. Collaboration and Deployment Services)
- Plans and organises complex work streams; manages materials/technology effectively to best deliver value and quality to the client
- Develops project plans based on CRISP and Presidion PM approach incorporating experience into estimates and risk mitigation
- Engages clients using a range of influencing skills
- Generates leads and referrals through an understanding of client needs or sector opportunities
- Ensures that their personal actions safeguard Presidion’s interests
- Demonstrates a collaborative work approach and supports their Presidion and client colleagues to work together to achieve success
- Respects, accommodates and adapts to the diversity of individuals, work arrangements, travel, styles and approaches.
- Proactively delivers excellence in all circumstances and encourages other to also
- Enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, passionate, goal focused, and willing to learn
Presidion are looking for a Junior Sales Executive to join Presidion’s talented Sales Team in a full office-based role. This is a key growth role within the company with the successful applicant reporting directly into the Head of Sales. The successful candidate will come in to generate leads, particularly telephone and email based, and then have an open opportunity to develop the role in a multitude of directions and become a senior person within the sales organisation.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound campaign delivery
- Understanding clients needs and requirements
- Articulate the Presidion proposition to prospective clients
- Track all leads, prospects and clients via internal systems
- Communicate lead potential and urgency to our sales team in a professional manner
- Support Senior Sales Executives in the delivery of pre-sales activities
- Act as an ambassador for the company and its vision
- Provide customer insight to the wider company
- Self-motivation, determination and flexibility are critical to this role
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing a high volume of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commercial awareness of B2B sales, with some direct experience
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferably in an engineering or science based subject