Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Report
Competing in the Insight Economy
The world in which organizations operate is rapidly changing. The need to quickly understand what is happening and what that means has never been more important.
This study, conducted by Harvard Business Review Analytics Services, identifies the ‘insight leaders’ using data-driven insights to gain competitive advantage.
- Ascending Levels of Economic Value
- The Payoff of Insight in the Digital Economy
- How Intuition can Mislead
- The Five Characteristics of Insight Leaders
- The Future: Big Data, Ecosystems and the Internet of Things