Predictive analytics helps you draw reliable conclusions about current conditions and future events from your data.
Predictive analytics is both a business process and a set of related technologies. Predictive analytics leverages an organisation’s business knowledge by applying sophisticated analysis techniques to enterprise data. The resulting insights can lead to actions that improve your relationships with customers, employees, patients, students and citizens.
Combining predictive analytics models with organisational business knowledge provides insight into such critical issues as customer acquisition and retention, up-selling and cross-selling, fraud detection and outcome improvement. Through measuring uncertainty surrounding these issues, predictive analytics enables proactive risk management, refining key decision making processes through controlled, iterative testing of potential actions and their likely intended-and unintended-consequences.
- An unparalleled combination of business knowledge and technical skillset
- World class technology
- 20 years of expertise in delivering Predictive Analytics solutions
- High quality and high-speed support
- On-site tailored training
Advanced Analytics – Free Report
The Hurwitz & Associates Victory Index on Advanced Analytics provides insight into best practices, market trends, and vendor capabilities in the advanced analytics market.
- An overview of the marketplace trends
- Assessments of vendors across four key attributes (vision, viability, validity and value)
- A comparison of vendors
- An in-depth look at IBM SPSS® technology
Learn why IBM SPSS was recognized as a Double Victor in the Hurwitz & Associates Victory Index for Predictive Analytics.
Talk to Us Now
Talk to Presidion today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44(0) 208 757 8820 (UK) or +353 (0)1 4150234 (Ireland).